Dell OptiPlex 3070 i3 MT Desktop Features
- Efficiency without limits: Ideal for education
environments and call centers, these desktops come with the same
reliability and space-saving benefits you’ve come to expect. Easy to
maintain and mount, these essential desktops remove all barriers to
- Adjusted to your needs: The OptiPlex Small Form
Factor All-in-One Stand provides integrated cabling for one power cord
solution and the aesthetics of an all-in-one with the ultimate display
flexibility your work demands.
- Built smart: With at least 39%* post-consumer recycled plastics you can rest assured you’re working smart and sustainably.
- Power your workday: 9th gen Intel® Core™ Processors drive your workday like never before.
- Boot up faster than ever: Launch your most-used
files and applications in a flash with optional Intel® Optane™ memory.
Adaptive to user needs, it preloads and accelerates frequently used
applications and files, providing better responsiveness without
compromising storage capacity. Everyday tasks are up to twice as
responsive with Intel® Optane™ memory*.
- Go the distance: The OptiPlex 3070 features the
latest 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi for improved wireless performance. With
Wave 2, your desktop stays connected at greater distances from your
Wi-Fi router and delivers top Wi-Fi speeds for faster streaming.
Manage and secure with ease
- Ultimate convenience: Manage all your Windows 10 endpoints from one console with Dell Client Command Suite and VMware Workspace ONE integration.
- Be secure: OptiPlex features TPM, chassis intrusion
switches and optional cable and port covers. In a world of growing
attacks, keep your competitive advantage yours with Dell Trusted Devices
that have embedded and optional security solutions and services.
- Work confidently:Dell SafeBIOS provides the
assurance that the BIOS has not been tampered with or adjusted
unknowingly. Additionally, Dell SafeData gives end users the freedom to
smartly collaborate knowing data they create is protected, even when it
is created and stored in the cloud.
Ports & Slots – Tower
1. Power Button
| 2. Optical Drive (Optional) | 3. SD Media Card Reader (Optional) | 4.
Universal Audio Jack | 5. USB 2.0 Ports (2) | 6. USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
Ports (2) | 7. Line-Out | 8. HDMI Port | 9. DisplayPort | 10. USB 3.1
Gen 1 Type-A Ports (2) | 11. USB 2.0 Type-A Ports (2) | 12. PCIe Card
Slots (4) | 13. Thumbscrew | 14. Serial Port (Optional) | 15. Video Port
(Optional DP/HDMI 2.0/VGA) | 16. RJ-45 | 17. Power Connection | 18.
Knock-out Slots for Wireless Antennas | 19. Thumbscrew